Source: mentalfloss.com By Virginia Hughes In 2013, Bill Gates admitted ctrl+alt+del was a mistake and blamed IBM. Here’s the story of how the key combination became famous in the first place. In the spring of 1981, David Bradley was part of a select team...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Prince Harry’s Invictus Games: 5 royal moments from past editions
- How to Download Files with Your Synology NAS (and Avoid Leaving Your Computer On at Night)
- Watch Nic Cage Choke Back Emotion, Meeting Coast Guard Heroes to Thank Them for Hurricane Work
- 10 startups that aim to democratise the ‘digital economy revolution’
- Parrot Places Online Shopping Order by Mimicking Owner