Author: Elizabeth Eaton / Source: Science News A VIRAL TRIGGER A reovirus (illustrated here) may jump-start celiac disease by turning the immune system against gluten, a new study in mice suggests. A common and usually harmless virus may trigger celiac...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Trophy Hunter Kills Cecil The Lion’s Son Outside National Park
- New Drama Series From HBO’s ‘Game of Thrones’ Team Is Already Controversial
- Royal Rivalry! Prince William and Princess Kate Face Off in Fierce Boat Race in Germany
- Overwatch League announcement brings hype and skepticism alike
- Microsoft’s cloud business continues to offset weaker operations