Source: mentalfloss.com When David Kring of the University of Arizona gave a presentation at the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference in 1991, he didn’t expect a packed crowd for his talk on the petrology of the Chicxulub Structure in the Yucatan, Mexico. Normally,...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- What’s on TV Saturday: ‘The Tale’ and ‘From Here to Eternity’
- Blac Chyna Claims Kardashian Conspiracy Caused Cancellation Of Her Reality Show With Rob!
- Rhymefest: 5 Things On The Rapper Feuding With Kim K & Kanye Over His Chicago Charity
- Whitney Houston’s Cousin Slams Kanye Over Using Photo Of Her Bathroom For Album Cover
- Jared’s Tweet About Being Called By Ashley’s Last Name Got The Best Response From These ‘Bachelorette’ Alums