Author: Aiden Livingston / Source: VentureBeat Image Credit: Shutter_M In 1997, IBM’s Deep Blue beat world chess champion Gary Kasparov, the first time an AI technology was able to outperform a world expert in a highly complicated endeavor. It was even more...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- VR industry could post decent holiday sales to ease sting of a disappointing year
- Lyft extends education benefit to drivers
- Vint Cerf, Tim Berners-Lee, and 19 other technologists pen letter asking FCC to save net neutrality
- Police Officer Adopts Homeless Addict’s Baby After Chance Encounter
- The inmates who teach other prisoners to read