Source: mentalfloss.com As the story goes, John Montagu, the fourth Earl of Sandwich, popularized his eponymous lunchtime staple in the 18th century by asking his cook to create a snack he could eat without pausing a 24-hour gambling streak. The cook’s solution: meat...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Meghan Markle appears at Prince Harry’s Invictus Games
- Audrina Patridge Meets with Corey Bohan to Hand Off Daughter for Visit Amid Divorce Drama
- Eli Apple’s Mom War Over NFL Star’s NCAA Rings … After Nasty Divorce
- WWE No Mercy 2017 Review: Top Highlights and Low Points of Raw PPV
- ‘Outlander’ Boss and Stars Address That Big Death in ‘All Debts Paid’