Author: Gretchen Schmid / Source: mentalfloss.com In 1692, a young French aristocrat visiting King Louis XIV’s royal court was asked if he knew how to dance. The aristocrat, who went by Montbron, replied with characteristic overconfidence, gloating enough to...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Get Tickets For a Tom Hanks Shakespeare Play, Produced and Crafted By Troubled Veterans
- 15-Year-old Melts the Hearts of Airline Passengers When She Befriends Blind and Deaf Passenger
- TIL More police officers and firefighters die from suicide than in line of duty
- The 5 Best Handheld Vacuums For Cleaning Up Quick Spills
- Lost Corgi Goes Viral on Twitter, But Old-Fashioned Fate Brings Him Home