Author: Nina Golgowski / Source: HuffPost There were no fashion faux paws here. Some of Washington, D.C.’s most dapper dogs strutted their stuff for the 30th Annual Bark Ball on Saturday night while raising money for a local animal welfare organization (and...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- People Who See Themselves as Unique Are Drawn to Conspiracy Theories
- Useless Points of Comparison
- Stunning Photos Show The Beauty Of Albino Children To Raise Awareness Of Their Heartbreaking Situation In Tanzania
- Why You Should Carry A Tennis Ball With You When You Fly
- Public Image Isn’t New: Even Lincoln Went to Extremes to Look Good in Photos