Source: Futility Closet Image: Flickr Without any forethought or preparation, Christopher Knight walked into the Maine woods in 1986 and lived there in complete solitude for the next 27 years, subsisting on what he was able to steal from local cabins. In this week’s...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- These are the most-read Science News stories of 2017
- Electric eels provide a zap of inspiration for a new kind of power source
- The prisoner dads who create storybooks to send to their children
- London Train Station to Throw Christmas Party for City’s Homeless
- Alzheimer’s protein can sneak into the brain from the blood