Source: mentalfloss.com The floating ice shelves that buttress Antarctica are less icy than we thought, it turns out. They’re filled with flowing water. New research published in the scientific journal Nature maps the extensive network of meltwater from...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- How to Randomize Your Hue Lights for Extra Vacation Security
- The Best New Features in Android 8.0 Oreo, Available Now
- How to Middle Click on a Laptop Touchpad
- Kylie Jenner Gushes Over Travis Scott Romance — He’s ‘Obsessed With Me’
- Yes, You’ve Definitely Seen Jon Snow’s Mysterious Savior on Game of Thrones Before