Author: Michael Waters / Source: Atlas Obscura Photo of Frank E. Buttolph, c. 1917–21 Frank E. Buttolph liked to say that she started collecting restaurant menus on January 1, 1900. At the Columbia Restaurant in New York, she said, she received a menu that...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Woman Drops Phone Onto Neighbor’s Balcony, Hatches Plan to Get It Back
- Watch Overjoyed 11-Year-Old Jump Into Woman’s Arms After Learning She’ll Be Adopted
- ‘Superpope’ Francis T-shirts to Help the Poor and Needy
- 7 Facts About AIM to Make You LOL
- The Tanzanian schoolboy who is a pioneer for handwashing