Source: mentalfloss.com Two of life’s great joys—dogs and babies—might be even better together. A study published in the journal Microbiome found higher levels of allergy-preventing bacteria in babies who lived with furry pets like dogs and cats. The relationship...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Adam Levine, James Corden Get Pulled Over by Cops During ‘Carpool Karaoke’ (Video)
- A Simple but Proven Method to Get Things Done
- Hugh Grant, 57, marries for the first time to girlfriend Anna Eberstein, reports say
- Alicia Silverstone Divorcing Husband After 13 Years, Seeks Joint Custody Over Kids
- Officiating a Wedding While in Labor