Author: Michael Crider / Source: howtogeek.com By default, Windows 10 asks you to create a Microsoft account when you log in to Windows for the first time. But if you’d prefer to use an email that you actually use for, you know, email, that’s an option too....
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Prince Harry’s Invictus Games: 5 royal moments from past editions
- How to Download Files with Your Synology NAS (and Avoid Leaving Your Computer On at Night)
- Watch Nic Cage Choke Back Emotion, Meeting Coast Guard Heroes to Thank Them for Hurricane Work
- 10 startups that aim to democratise the ‘digital economy revolution’
- Parrot Places Online Shopping Order by Mimicking Owner