Author: Philip Perry / Source: Big Think More and more, we’re learning about the mind-body connection and how it affects health. We’re also realizing that epigenetic changes from our parents and the emotional climate in which they lived, can plant negative...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- When Teens Are Asked to do Something Kind, They Write 5,100 Notes to Uplift Every Student in School
- Scientists Have Found an ‘Off Switch’ For Celiac’s Disease
- The Africans Who Called Tudor England Home
- Man Risks His Life To Rescue Two Missing Dogs Who Were Trapped On A Mountain
- How to Set Up and Optimize the Steam Link for In-Home Game Streaming