Author: Philip Perry / Source: Big Think More and more, we’re learning about the mind-body connection and how it affects health. We’re also realizing that epigenetic changes from our parents and the emotional climate in which they lived, can plant negative...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- A Map of Saintly Place-names in Europe
- Scientists Reverse the Arrow of Time in Quantum Systems
- The Mystery of a Boy Who Lost the Vision Center of His Brain But Can Still See 7 Years Later
- Jon Watts Confirmed To Return To Direct ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Charlie Sheen sues tabloid over assault allegation