Author: Emily Upton / Source: Today I Found Out On humans and other primates, nails are a flattened version of a claw which likely developed to aid in gripping and climbing. However, they can also act as a visible “health report.” Someone in poor health, or...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- 11+ of the Best Celebrity #TBTs Ever Posted
- Closing the gender gap in some science fields may take over 100 years
- Watch Butcher Politely Show Meat Samples to Feline Customer Before Giving it a Free Sample
- Nintendo Labo Kits Are In Stores Today, Starting at $69
- Woman Gets Caught On Camera While Dumping Her 4 Dogs, Regrets It Immediately