Source: mentalfloss.com In the spring of 1995, Italian brothers/entrepreneurs Tommaso and Francesco Buti opened the first Fashion Cafe in New York City’s Rockefeller Center. It was an attempt to meld two hallmarks of the 1990s: theme restaurants and supermodels....
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- During Hong Kong winters, crowds flock to small diners with serpents in their cupboards.
- The True Stories Behind Why These 12 Popular TV Characters Were Killed Off.
- Amelia Bloomer Did Not Invent Bloomers
- As a Means of Saving the Ocean, Man Tries to Become First Person to Swim Across the Pacific Starting Tomorrow
- Muslims Take Out Full-Page Newspaper Ad to Denounce Anti-Semitism Against “Our Jewish Sisters and Brothers”