Author: Big Think Editors / Source: Big Think If the idea of physicalism is correct — that all of our mental states can be described in purely physical terms — then neuroscience is not only the study of our brains, but the study of our entire existence....
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Cohousing Could Help Solve Some of the World’s Most Pressing Problems
- Could This Gene Cure Sleep Disorders?
- Is MoviePass’s new $10-a-month movie ticket deal really as epic as it seems?
- ‘Mission: Impossible 6’ Shoot on Hiatus After Tom Cruise Breaks Ankle
- John Quincy Adams on Efficiency vs. Effectiveness, the Proper Aim of Ambition, and His Daily Routine