Author: Rachel Kaser / Source: The Next Web Facebook is rolling out a new food ordering option on its app and desktop site. If you go to the desktop “Explore” section, or the app menu, and click on the hamburger icon, you’ll be redirected to a page full of...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Kylie Jenner’s pregnancy picture is the most relatable thirsty meme
- Bionic Hands and Transparent Salaries: 5 (Well-Educated) Predictions on the Future of Creative Work
- One Artist’s Mission to Illustrate All the World’s Mythical Beasts
- Meet Hercules, One of America’s Early Celebrity Chefs
- Drinking Alcohol in Moderation is Key to Longevity—Even More Than Exercise, Says 14-Year Study