Current Time 0:00
Duration Time 0:00
Remaining Time -0:00
- descriptions off, selected
- subtitles off, selected
- captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
- captions off, selected
This is a modal window.
Caption Settings Dialog
Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.
Text Edge StyleNone
Font FamilyProportional Sans-Serif
Stan Lee Introduces Augmented Reality For His Kids Universe
The online experience for MLB The Show 17 has left a bit to be desired. Just when it appears things are turning around, it seems another issue arises. Hopefully, the newest patch, a 1.75 GB update, will help to alleviate some of the problems.
image: MLB The Show 17
Patch 1.04 Notes
Here are the patch notes, per the update report from Sony San Diego Studios on PlayStation 4. As you’ll notice, this update also addresses other aspects of the game as well, such as stadium inaccuracies and more.
- Fixed several issues causing users to soft lock, freeze or get stuck in certain situations, both on the field and in the pause menu or bullpen screens.
- Improvements made to the catcher’s blocking ability including the prevention of balls traveling through the player.
- Various general gameplay and transition improvements.
Offline and Online Gameplay
- Adjustments made to limit the power on opposite field HR’s as well as inside/outside swing types.
- Previously unobtainable icons will now unlock correctly.