Author: Derek Beres / Source: Big Think Upon learning of the drowning of Percy Bysshe Shelley in 1822, the London Courier took a shot at the deceased poet’s atheism by writing, “now he knows whether there is a God or no.” Shelley’s wife, Mary, who had...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- 13 Reasons Why: Dylan Minnette Just Spilled the Juiciest Details About Season 2
- Ed Sheeran & Cherry Seaborn’s Relationship Timeline Goes Back More Than A Decade
- this Rob Kardashian clue about Kim’s baby name
- Natalie Portman, at 13, experienced ‘sexual terrorism’
- Owner of @Chicagowest Twitter Account Says He’d Gift it to Kim and Kanye