Author: Aiden Livingston / Source: VentureBeat Image Credit: Shutter_M In 1997, IBM’s Deep Blue beat world chess champion Gary Kasparov, the first time an AI technology was able to outperform a world expert in a highly complicated endeavor. It was even more...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Russian Artists Create Adorable Felted Dogs That Have Their Own Characters
- The Worst Music Festival in History
- Astronomers Observe Collision of Neutron Stars
- Good News, Mindhunter Fans — There Are More Serial Killer Confessions on the Way
- Kathy Griffin Claims She Has Proof Hollywood’s Blacklisting Her