Author: Aiden Livingston / Source: VentureBeat Image Credit: Shutter_M In 1997, IBM’s Deep Blue beat world chess champion Gary Kasparov, the first time an AI technology was able to outperform a world expert in a highly complicated endeavor. It was even more...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- This Gorgeous Clock Makes the Time Appear Out of Nowhere
- ‘China’s gift to Africa’: How China spied on the African Union via donated computers
- Monster Family Photo – Smile And Say “Scream Cheese!”
- Artist Reimagines Maps Of The UK’s National Parks In J.R.R. Tolkien’s Style
- So, Your Obsession With Jennifer Aniston And Brad Pitt Is Back? Let Experts Explain Why.