Author: Frank Jacobs / Source: Big Think Large cities, not countries are the future centres of world power. They will become islands of good governance in a world in which globalisation has eroded the nation state. That point was argued in #768, which...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Doctor Treats His Town With Charlie Chaplin Movies Because ‘Laughter is the Best Medicine’
- Good News in History, May 23
- From Floor Clerk to President: First Woman to Run Stock Exchange in 226-Year History
- Seventy-Five Years Ago, Women Baseball Players Took the Field
- The Best Cast-Iron Skillets For The Traditional Cooking Experience