Author: Aimee Cunningham / Source: Science News HEALTH CARE PALETTE Countries shaded with cooler hues had better health care quality and accessibility in 2015 than those with hotter colors. Researchers created the Healthcare Access and Quality Index to...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Fifteen years of semi-retirement: A real-life look at what it’s like to live more and work less
- This Cat Named D-O-G Helps Train Pups To Be Service Dogs
- How to View (and Monitor) Your Credit Report For Free
- Will Smith narrates ‘One Strange Rock,’ but astronauts are the real stars
- An Amazing 3D Printer That Can Construct A Home In 24 Hours