Author: Mike Szczys / Source: Hackaday You might think that you do not have what it takes to build a self-driving car, but you’re wrong. The mistake you’ve made is assuming that you’ll be controlling a two-ton death machine. Instead, you can give it a shot...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Watching this newborn island erode could tell us a lot about Mars
- Saturn’s rings mess with the gas giant’s atmosphere
- Watch People’s Reactions Suddenly Seeing Their Messages of Love Broadcast on Huge Screen
- Turn All Your Skills Into Superpowers and Discard ‘Impossibility’ From Your Vocabulary
- Toyota to Open California Power Plant Fueled by Cattle Manure