Author: Scotty Hendricks / Source: Big Think Ramen noodles: the mainstay of broke students, bad cooks, and the working poor everywhere. Designed to have a long shelf-life, the high salt content of these noodles is well known, with a single brick of the...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- The vineyards of Mount Vesuvius still produce the same wines enjoyed by the ancient Romans.
- What Happens When a Giant Nuclear Missile Accidentally Falls Back Into Its Silo
- The Echo Dot Kids Edition Is a More Expensive Echo For Children
- London will become the world’s first national park city
- How To Stop All Of Amazon’s Many (MANY) Emails