Author: Heather Poole / Source: Lifehack to Sigmund Freud in the psychoanalytic theory, a defense mechanism is a tactic developed by the ego against anxiety.1 Security mechanisms are thought to guard the mind against feelings and thoughts that are too...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- What Are All Those NVIDIA Processes Running in the Background?
- 8 Myths About Health Savings Accounts — Debunked!
- Best Money Tips: Things You Should Never Throw Away
- What to Do If Your Balance Transfer Limit Is Too Low
- Shocked Mom Asks Why Her Black Son Was Put On Front Line During Shooting Drills, Doesn’t Expect This Response