Author: Caitlyn McCracken / Source: Bored Panda Scientists from the Worcester Polytechnic Institute have turned a spinach leaf into working human heart tissue, and this could revolutionize the treatment of damaged organs. Tissue engineering (also called...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- This Cat Named D-O-G Helps Train Pups To Be Service Dogs
- An Amazing 3D Printer That Can Construct A Home In 24 Hours
- Nothing Else Matters Today Because It’s Fiona The Hippo’s Birthday
- Kim Kardashian Threatening To Take Kids Away From Kanye West?
- Kate McKinnon Channels Bobble-Head Betsy DeVos On ‘Saturday Night Live’