Source: mentalfloss.com The floating ice shelves that buttress Antarctica are less icy than we thought, it turns out. They’re filled with flowing water. New research published in the scientific journal Nature maps the extensive network of meltwater from...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Philips launches 43-inch PC gaming monitor with high-end HDR standard
- Twitch launches beta test for new way to monetize extensions
- Study: This is how long it takes adults to make new friends
- The Best Westworld Fan Theories About the Season-Two Premiere
- Examining How ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Bills Its Sprawling Cast