Author: Laurel Hamers / Source: Science News 36-million-year-old fossil belonged to oldest discovered member of group that includes humpbacks WHALE IN TRANSITION The skull of Mystacodon, a 36-million-year-old whale found in Peru, is an early relative of...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- How to Build Your Own Computer, Part One: Choosing Hardware
- How to Make Phone Calls from Your Mac Through Your iPhone
- Tennessee Boy’s Anti-Bullying Video Goes Viral. Athletes And Celebrities Show Support
- Trading smartphone time for sleep? Your loss
- This ancient marsupial lion had an early version of ‘bolt-cutter’ teeth