Author: Lily Lou / Source: Lifehacker A recent study in Depression and Anxiety found that social pressure to be happy can lead to increased levels of depression. “We’re really starting to see that the culture and the social environment we’re living in is...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Elon Musk Says He Has Approval to Build a Hyperloop from New York to Washington
- Gas Station Owner With Heart for the Homeless Keeps Doors Open for Them 24/7
- Dog That Languished in a Cage For 8 Years Now Cuddles With Dozens of Toys
- Weird Quantum Mechanics Discovery Says Pushing Particles Forward Can Make Them Go Backward
- Reasons Why Your Cat Won’t Stop Meowing