Author: Erin Blakemore / Source: mentalfloss.com If the phrase “taxation without representation” evokes images of Washington, D.C. license plates, you might want to look a bit further back—250 years, in fact—to a law that enraged American colonists. The...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- The Marvel Cameo in Thor: Ragnarok That You Haven’t Heard About Yet
- Kurt Angle To Wrestle At WWE TLC, Major Changes Announced For Sunday’s TLC Pay-Per-View
- Netherlands to Build Roads With Recycled Plastic From the Ocean
- NFL Player Donates Entire 2017 Salary To Educational Charities
- There’s a Good Chance Taylor Swift Met Joe Alwyn While Dating Calvin Harris