Author: Erin Blakemore / Source: mentalfloss.com If the phrase “taxation without representation” evokes images of Washington, D.C. license plates, you might want to look a bit further back—250 years, in fact—to a law that enraged American colonists. The...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Cohousing Could Help Solve Some of the World’s Most Pressing Problems
- Could This Gene Cure Sleep Disorders?
- Is MoviePass’s new $10-a-month movie ticket deal really as epic as it seems?
- ‘Mission: Impossible 6’ Shoot on Hiatus After Tom Cruise Breaks Ankle
- John Quincy Adams on Efficiency vs. Effectiveness, the Proper Aim of Ambition, and His Daily Routine