Author: Erin Blakemore / Source: mentalfloss.com If the phrase “taxation without representation” evokes images of Washington, D.C. license plates, you might want to look a bit further back—250 years, in fact—to a law that enraged American colonists. The...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- 13 Reasons Why: Dylan Minnette Just Spilled the Juiciest Details About Season 2
- Ed Sheeran & Cherry Seaborn’s Relationship Timeline Goes Back More Than A Decade
- this Rob Kardashian clue about Kim’s baby name
- Natalie Portman, at 13, experienced ‘sexual terrorism’
- Owner of @Chicagowest Twitter Account Says He’d Gift it to Kim and Kanye