Author: Erin Blakemore / Source: mentalfloss.com If the phrase “taxation without representation” evokes images of Washington, D.C. license plates, you might want to look a bit further back—250 years, in fact—to a law that enraged American colonists. The...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- ‘Miracle on 85th Street’: How a Huge Dog Saved My Child’s Life
- Grandson Surprises Grandpa Will Full Restoration Of His Beloved ’57 Chevy
- Police Officer Visits 93-Year-Old Who Was Burglarized, Plays His Favorite Piano Piece For Him
- Simple Blood Test May Detect Up To Eight Cancers, Many of Which Are Currently Undetectable
- How Do They Train Drug Sniffing Dogs?