Author: Philip Perry / Source: Big Think Those with autism face distinct challenges. These usually have to do with certain social deficits. That might be why the results of a new study appear a bit puzzling. Genes linked to autism spectrum disorders (ASD)...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- The vineyards of Mount Vesuvius still produce the same wines enjoyed by the ancient Romans.
- What Happens When a Giant Nuclear Missile Accidentally Falls Back Into Its Silo
- The Echo Dot Kids Edition Is a More Expensive Echo For Children
- London will become the world’s first national park city
- How To Stop All Of Amazon’s Many (MANY) Emails