Author: Miss Cellania / Source: Neatorama You may or may not be old enough to remember the horror of Thalidomide, a drug that caused thousands of birth defects in Britain, Canada, and West Germany in the late 1959s and early ’60s. It didn’t do...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- 11+ of the Best Celebrity #TBTs Ever Posted
- Closing the gender gap in some science fields may take over 100 years
- Watch Butcher Politely Show Meat Samples to Feline Customer Before Giving it a Free Sample
- Nintendo Labo Kits Are In Stores Today, Starting at $69
- Woman Gets Caught On Camera While Dumping Her 4 Dogs, Regrets It Immediately