Source: mentalfloss.com As she approached the shore of Sangatte, France, Florence Chadwick was exhausted. She had been swimming in the English Channel for over 16 hours, battling strong winds and thick fog that made every stroke a challenge. The previous leg of her...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Priyanka Chopra Confirms Whether She’ll Be a Bridesmaid in Meghan Markle’s Wedding
- NBC’s $69 million bet on Megyn Kelly is turning into a disaster
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Season 2, Episodes 1 and 2: The Limits of Mercy
- Twitter basically melted down with all of this Kanye West/Donald Trump drama
- Footprints prove humans hunted giant sloths during the Ice Age