Source: mentalfloss.com As she approached the shore of Sangatte, France, Florence Chadwick was exhausted. She had been swimming in the English Channel for over 16 hours, battling strong winds and thick fog that made every stroke a challenge. The previous leg of her...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Kit Harington & Rose Leslie Got Married & The Wedding Had So Many ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actors In Attendance
- Tom Holland Reveals Next ‘Spider-Man’ Movie Is Called ‘Far From Home’
- Newly Unearthed Civil War Bones Speak Silently to the Grim Aftermath of Battle
- 13 Movie and TV Jokes that Took Years to Deliver
- Chip and Joanna Gaines Welcome Son: ‘The Gaines Crew Is Now 1 Stronger!’