Author: Sarah Ruiz-Grossman / Source: HuffPost Syrian artist Abdalla Al Omari is painting world leaders in an unexpected light: as refugees. In “The Vulnerability Series,” Omari depicts President Donald Trump as an exhausted refugee, with a sleeping pad on...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Stranger Things Is Based on a True Story. Kinda
- How BioSTL developed a 20-year plan to boost St. Louis’ biotech industry
- Facebook’s advertising tools keep improving despite efforts to halt their progress
- Experts Predict 20 Major Quakes Over the Next Year
- Why Philosophy Is so Important in Science Education