Source: Farnam Street The Basics Occam’s razor (also known as the ‘law of parsimony’) is a problem-solving principle which serves as a useful mental model. A philosophical razor is a tool used to eliminate improbable options in a given situation, of which Occam’s is...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Instead of Punishment, Pizzeria Owner Reaches Out to Family Who Robbed Him
- How to Listen to (and Delete) Every Command You’ve Ever Given to Alexa
- What Is launchd, and Why Is It Running on My Mac?
- YouTube to Start Redirecting Searches for Terrorist Content to Anti-Hate Videos
- 9 Traits of a Great Leader