Source: Farnam Street The Basics Occam’s razor (also known as the ‘law of parsimony’) is a problem-solving principle which serves as a useful mental model. A philosophical razor is a tool used to eliminate improbable options in a given situation, of which Occam’s is...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Meghan Markle appears at Prince Harry’s Invictus Games
- Audrina Patridge Meets with Corey Bohan to Hand Off Daughter for Visit Amid Divorce Drama
- Eli Apple’s Mom War Over NFL Star’s NCAA Rings … After Nasty Divorce
- WWE No Mercy 2017 Review: Top Highlights and Low Points of Raw PPV
- ‘Outlander’ Boss and Stars Address That Big Death in ‘All Debts Paid’