Author: Laura Sanders / Source: Science News YOUTHFUL GLOW In the hippocampus of a 1-month-old mouse, some nerve cells (red) produce the protein TIMP2 (green), which declines with age and may help keep the brain young. Blue indicates microglial cells. Plasma...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- How to Randomize Your Hue Lights for Extra Vacation Security
- The Best New Features in Android 8.0 Oreo, Available Now
- How to Middle Click on a Laptop Touchpad
- Kylie Jenner Gushes Over Travis Scott Romance — He’s ‘Obsessed With Me’
- Yes, You’ve Definitely Seen Jon Snow’s Mysterious Savior on Game of Thrones Before