Author: Laura Sanders / Source: Science News YOUTHFUL GLOW In the hippocampus of a 1-month-old mouse, some nerve cells (red) produce the protein TIMP2 (green), which declines with age and may help keep the brain young. Blue indicates microglial cells. Plasma...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- These weather events turned extreme thanks to human-driven climate change
- Saturn’s rings are surprisingly young and may be from shredded moons
- ‘We set up councils in prisons, giving inmates a voice to improve things’
- ‘Secret Santa’ Settles $40,000 Worth Of Layaway Holiday Gift Bills
- U.S. religion is increasingly polarized