Author: Laura Sanders / Source: Science News YOUTHFUL GLOW In the hippocampus of a 1-month-old mouse, some nerve cells (red) produce the protein TIMP2 (green), which declines with age and may help keep the brain young. Blue indicates microglial cells. Plasma...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Watch John Legend’s Romantic ‘A Good Night’ Performance at the 2018 Billboard Music Awards
- The Winner of ‘American Idol’ Gets a Record Deal, a Huge Cash Prize, and Bragging Rights
- Tearful Kelly Clarkson Opens Billboard Music Awards with Tribute to Santa Fe Shooting Victims
- Social Media Roundup: Facebook Community Standards Metrics, New WhatsApp Features, Tinder Places
- Friend in Need Gets Junk Bin PC for Cramped Quarters