Author: Laura Sanders / Source: Science News YOUTHFUL GLOW In the hippocampus of a 1-month-old mouse, some nerve cells (red) produce the protein TIMP2 (green), which declines with age and may help keep the brain young. Blue indicates microglial cells. Plasma...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- All Your iPhone Are Belong To Us
- Donald Trump Jr. Cheated on Wife Vanessa with Former Apprentice Contestant Aubrey O’Day: Report
- How Researchers Learned to Use Facebook ‘Likes’ to Sway Your Thinking
- Sea of Thieves is mesmerizing and hilarious
- Britney Spears’ Greatest Cultural Contribution Is Her Instagram Account