Author: Caitlyn McCracken / Source: Bored Panda Scientists from the Worcester Polytechnic Institute have turned a spinach leaf into working human heart tissue, and this could revolutionize the treatment of damaged organs. Tissue engineering (also called...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- This material does weird things under pressure
- These Days, ‘Self-Care’ Means More Than Just Escape
- China Challenges Nvidia’s Hold on Artificial Intelligence Chips
- Hilarious parody ICO raises funds to make Ethereum’s founder buff AF
- Woman Reveals How Everyone Turned A Blind Eye To What Her Stepfather Was Doing