Author: Abhimanyu Ghoshal / Source: The Next Web Working off of feedback from users for a year, Twitter has made some welcome design updates to its web and mobile apps, as well as to TweetDeck and Twitter Lite. First off, there are simpler icons for things...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Watching this newborn island erode could tell us a lot about Mars
- Saturn’s rings mess with the gas giant’s atmosphere
- Watch People’s Reactions Suddenly Seeing Their Messages of Love Broadcast on Huge Screen
- Turn All Your Skills Into Superpowers and Discard ‘Impossibility’ From Your Vocabulary
- Toyota to Open California Power Plant Fueled by Cattle Manure