Source: mentalfloss.com image credit: University of Pittsburgh Despite advances in technology, there are many aspects of the world that remain inaccessible to people with disabilities. But researchers at the University of Pittsburgh are working to make one activity...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- ‘NBA 2K19’ News: Ronnie 2K Will Again Appear In Next Version, Likely In MyCareer
- Android Circuit: New Galaxy Note 9 Features Confirmed, OnePlus 6 Review, Radical Pixel 3 Design Leak
- How to Adjust Your Mac’s Spelling Controls
- Here’s What Every Detail in Meghan Markle’s New Coat of Arms Means
- George Takei’s accuser retracts a key detail of his story