Author: Miss Cellania / Source: Neatorama The following article is from the book Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader Plunges into California. (Image credit: Dirk Hansen) Built in 1888, the Hotel del Coronado (or Hotel Del) near San Diego has been the site of...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Stranger Things Is Based on a True Story. Kinda
- How BioSTL developed a 20-year plan to boost St. Louis’ biotech industry
- Facebook’s advertising tools keep improving despite efforts to halt their progress
- Experts Predict 20 Major Quakes Over the Next Year
- Why Philosophy Is so Important in Science Education