Author: Miss Cellania / Source: Neatorama The following article is from the book Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader Plunges into California. (Image credit: Dirk Hansen) Built in 1888, the Hotel del Coronado (or Hotel Del) near San Diego has been the site of...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Fergie Talks Getting Deeply Emotional for Double Dutchess — and 4-Year-Old Axl’s Adorable Cameo!
- End-of-world prediction interrupts TV broadcasts
- Emma Stone became ‘addicted to strength’ filming ‘Battle of the Sexes’
- Prince Harry’s Invictus Games: 5 royal moments from past editions
- How to Download Files with Your Synology NAS (and Avoid Leaving Your Computer On at Night)