Author: Derek Beres / Source: Big Think According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 16 percent of children in the US ages 6-19 years are overweight or obese, three times the amount since 1980. (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images) Halfway...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Anonymous Donor Buys Every Toy At Goodwill And Gives Them All To Children
- Husband’s Intuition Led Him To His Wife’s Car Crash And Saved Her Life
- Not all of a cell’s protein-making machines do the same job
- Mini brains may wrinkle and fold just like ours
- Apple To Buy Shazam Amid Rumors It Will Phase Out iTunes Downloads