Source: mentalfloss.com When David Kring of the University of Arizona gave a presentation at the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference in 1991, he didn’t expect a packed crowd for his talk on the petrology of the Chicxulub Structure in the Yucatan, Mexico. Normally,...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- These weather events turned extreme thanks to human-driven climate change
- Saturn’s rings are surprisingly young and may be from shredded moons
- ‘We set up councils in prisons, giving inmates a voice to improve things’
- ‘Secret Santa’ Settles $40,000 Worth Of Layaway Holiday Gift Bills
- U.S. religion is increasingly polarized