Source: mentalfloss.com When David Kring of the University of Arizona gave a presentation at the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference in 1991, he didn’t expect a packed crowd for his talk on the petrology of the Chicxulub Structure in the Yucatan, Mexico. Normally,...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Russian Artists Create Adorable Felted Dogs That Have Their Own Characters
- The Worst Music Festival in History
- Astronomers Observe Collision of Neutron Stars
- Good News, Mindhunter Fans — There Are More Serial Killer Confessions on the Way
- Kathy Griffin Claims She Has Proof Hollywood’s Blacklisting Her