This wikiHow teaches you how to use a custom formatting formula to highlight all the even or odd-numbered cells in a Google Sheets spreadsheet with a color fill, using a desktop internet browser.
- 2 Click the file you want to edit. Find the file you want to highlight in the list of your saved spreadsheet files, and open it.
- 3 Click the Format tab. This button is on a tabs bar below the file name in the upper-left corner of your spreadsheet. It will open a drop-down menu.
- 5 Click the text field under the “Apply to range” heading. This field is at the top of the formatting panel on the right-hand side. It will allow you to select the area you want to edit and highlight.
- 6 Select the area you want to edit on the spreadsheet. Click your first cell, and drag your mouse to select the area you want to edit.
- When you click a cell, a new window titled “What data?” will pop-up. You can see your selected cell range in this…
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- Should You Use Hubitat to Automate Your Smarthome? - March 23, 2019
- Found: York’s First Railway Station - March 23, 2019
- Ma’in Hot Springs - March 23, 2019
More from Around the Web