A lot happened over the weekend, but the biggest news to start your March 18th, 2019 morning came from Apple with a couple of new iPads. Otherwise, Microsoft released Defender extensions for Chrome and Firefox, and a lot more.
Apple doesn’t generally, you know, do a lot when it comes to announcements and all that—it’s far less busy than, say, Google, for example. But when something hits the scene, it’s always big news.
- New iPads! Apple announced a new iPad Mini with modern specs and Pencil (1st gen) support, as well as an updated iPad Air with a 10.5-inch screen. [Review Geek]
Microsoft and Windows News
Microsoft was pretty quiet over the weekend, but it subtly “announced” a new extension to help keep Chrome and Firefox users safer.
- Microsoft is working on a Windows Defender extension for Chrome and Firefox. It’s similar to Defender integration in Edge, just for browsers you might actually want to use. [Windows Blog]
Google and Android News
As always, a lot has already happened with Google since Friday. With the recent release of the Android Q beta for Pixel devices, new features are pretty…
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- Americans One of the Most Stressed-Out People According to Survey - April 29, 2019
- Giants say they’ve spoken with Ballentine, express condolences to Simmons’ family - April 29, 2019
- Wilt Chamberlain 100-Pt. Game Scorer’s Sheet Sells For $214K!! - April 29, 2019
More from Around the Web