In today’s headlines, we saw Microsoft bring DirectX 12 to Windows 7, Google potentially can some of its hardware business, and LG showed off a Keurig for ice cream. Not gonna lie, that last thing sounds pretty amazing.
Note: We’ll keep updating this post throughout the day as more news hits the wire!
Microsoft and Windows News
A little bit of this, and a little bit of that. You know, just Microsoft things.
- You can now check your Xbox controller’s battery from the Game Bar. That’s cool, I think. [MSPowerUser]
- DirectX 12 is now supported on Windows 7, which is currently on its way towards the end of life. Weird flex, but okay. [The Verge]
- Remember Project xCloud? Well, Microsoft wants to make sure you do with a live demo of the game streaming service. [Engadget]
- The Windows Camera got some new features for Insiders, including a couple of new shooting modes. [MSPowerUser]
- Microsoft might let users start pausing updates for 35 days instead of 7. Talk about procrastination. [MSPowerUser]
- You can stream PC games to an Xbox One now. You’ve been able to stream Xbox games to a PC for a while. Everything old is new again. [The Verge]
Google and Android News
Google is apparently going to “scale back” its laptop and tablet projects, which is not cool at all….
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
More from Around the Web