- John Cleese teaches a video lesson for Big Think Edge called “Make Your Mark with Humor”.
- The Monty Python alumni and comedy legend has some unexpected advice to get your creativity out of your mind and onto the page.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Who better to show you the ropes of comedy than Monty Python alumni John Cleese?
Humor is valuable in its own right. It’s also a perfect tool for connecting with others and communicating almost any point, whether it’s at work, in social circles, or at home. When we’re laughing, our senses are fully engaged—we tend to listen better and to remember what we’re hearing. Not everybody can be a comedian, but as the British comedy troupe Monty Python’s massive success illustrates, you can take a clinical approach to figure out what’s funny.
Subscribe to Big Think Edge and you’ll learn first-hand from comedy legend John Cleese how to start writing, stop the crickets chirping,…
Latest posts by Marcela (see all)
- Why are so many objects in space shaped like discs? - March 23, 2019
- U.S. reacts to New Zealand’s gun ban - March 22, 2019
- New evidence for a human magnetic sense that lets your brain detect the Earth’s magnetic field - March 22, 2019
More from Around the Web