The final season of Game of Thrones is upon us and fans are going crazy posting memes and eating GOT themed food (like these kickass Oreos). But even if you’re the show’s biggest super fan, here are some things about the it that you might not know.
15. Daenerys Stormborn (otherwise known as Khaleesi) truly is the mother of dragons. Or maybe just babies in general…over 450 babies now have the name Khaleesi.
14. Peter Dinklage AKA Tyrion Lannister is actually a vegetarian, which means that none of the meat he’s eaten on the show was real.
13. Jerome Flynn, who plays Bronn in the show, took part in a 90s doo-wop duo that had three number one singles. In the UK, of course.
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- Video released of suspect in 2017 killings of Indiana girls - April 22, 2019
- Roddy White Arrested in ATL After Carpool Lane Screwup - April 22, 2019
- How to Celebrate Earth Day - April 22, 2019
More from Around the Web