By default, Waze shows your profile on the public map, including to your friends. If you want to travel in secret or surprise someone, you may want to turn this feature off. This wikiHow will teach you how to go invisible on the Waze map.
- 1 Open up Waze. The icon generally looks like a text-message smiley face icon in the center of a blue-filled box.
- 2 Open up the Waze Quick Links Bar. Swipe in from the left the hidden dialog box on the map view, or tap the…
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- Video released of suspect in 2017 killings of Indiana girls - April 22, 2019
- Roddy White Arrested in ATL After Carpool Lane Screwup - April 22, 2019
- How to Celebrate Earth Day - April 22, 2019
More from Around the Web